Since the human genome sequencing was completed there has been a tremendous growth in our understanding of mutations, nucleotide polymorphisms and gene alterations like deletions or duplications and their respective disease associations. A number of genetic diseases are now known than before. It is now possible to make predictive gene testing allowing you to identify those individuals with risk of developing many types of diseases even before they have any symptoms.
- Genetic Testing For Hereditary Cancer Syndromes
- Cancer-predisposing mutation and the incidence
- Available genetic tests for cancer
- Other Types of Predictive Gene Testing
- Method of conducting Genetic tests
- Access to genetic test results